The term “value proposition” is a modern buzzword for all those who strive to provide the best products and services to their customers. The tools and methodology known as Value Proposition Design from consultancy Strategyzer perfectly describe how to find the right value proposition that your customers will love and won’t hesitate to pull out their wallets. In the Know Your Customers and Find Out What They Want seminar, we’ll go through this methodology together and use practical examples from your business to show you how to work with it to get the most out of it.
Key benefits of the seminar
- You’ll learn about one of the best tools for defining target audiences and their needs.
- You will learn to use this tool in your own practice, learning the appropriate procedures and processes to get the best out of it.
- With the Value Proposition Canvas, you will learn how to design and test products in a way that maximizes the chance of new product success.
- Through case studies, you’ll learn about the different uses of VPC, its limitations, and ways to avoid them.
Who can benefit from it
People who are in charge of designing new products in the company, such as product managers, product owners, etc. Or who are in charge of marketing and want to get to know the needs and characteristics of their target groups better. Small or medium-sized business owners who are involved in strategic decisions, including those that affect or are affected by target groups, will also find it useful.
Typical outcomes of the seminar
- Practical knowledge of the tools discussed (VPC) and a “how to” on how to use them in your own practice.
- A series of materials and exercises that can serve as a “methodological guide” for working with the Value Proposition Canvas in the days and weeks to come.
- Brainstorming and a series of insights gained from the exercises and discussions during the workshop.
- This workshop is designed for graduates of the introductory workshop to the Value Proposition Design methodology.
- The workshop is conducted in Czech.
- The workshop is a two-day event and runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Refreshments and lunch are provided for participants on both days.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
6 655 CZK incl. VAT (5 500 CZK excl. VAT)
The seminar is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.