There are plenty of opportunities for innovation in any company, however small. Virtually every single process or workflow can be innovated. Every product can be improved. The optics through which a company and its people view the world around them (suppliers, but most importantly, customers) can be taken to a new level that gives the company an unexpected competitive advantage. In this seminar, we will go through the basic principles and building blocks of innovation-focused companies together and look at the tools you can use to develop the innovation potential of your company or department.
Key benefits of the seminar
- You will learn about a range of new tools to support innovation in your own company, or discover new uses for tools you already know and perhaps use in your management/business practice.
- The whole content is focused on developing innovation and transferring key knowledge so that you can successfully use it the very next day for the development of your own company.
- The seminar is designed for a smaller group of participants (max. 12) so that you have enough space to try out all the tools and discuss your experience in using or implementing them with the trainer or as a group.
Who can benefit from it
Business owners, top managers, department managers who want to look for opportunities to improve their department in line with customer needs and the state of the market. Marketers who want to come up with new ways to strengthen the company’s competitiveness.
Typical outcomes of the seminar
- In particular, mastering the Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas tools for designing and managing innovation in companies.
- Concrete tips for improving innovation processes in participants’ companies.
- Introduction to the principles of companies built on innovation and specific tips for participants on how to apply the principles in their companies.
- The seminar is a one-day event and runs from 9:00 to 17:00.
- The seminar is conducted in Czech.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided for participants.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
3,630 CZK incl. VAT (3,000 CZK excl. VAT)
The seminar is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.