Learn how to use one of the world’s best methodologies for designing, developing and innovating business models and strategies. Strategyzer’s Business Model Design and their flagship tool, Business Model Canvas, are used by thousands of companies of all sizes and focuses to expand their offerings with products and services that are atypical for their industry, improve their profitability, or simply deliver more value to their customers. Any business owner or director who wants to innovate and improve their company’s competitiveness gets a very powerful yet relatively simple tool that they can put into practice the very next day.
Key benefits of the seminar
- You will learn about one of the best tools in the world for defining company business models and strategic planning and management.
- You will learn to use this tool in your own practice, learn the appropriate procedures and processes so that you can get the best out of it and start using these procedures successfully the very next day.
- With the Business Model Canvas, you will learn to design and change your own company’s business models so that you gain new competitive advantages and have a chance to bring desired (beneficial to you) changes to the market as a whole.
Who can benefit from it
Anyone who owns and (or) runs a business (from a start-up to a medium-sized company), wants to develop it further and continuously increase its competitiveness. Typically, these are owners or CEO/COOs of companies or directors of business units.
Typical outcomes of the seminar
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of the key elements of the Business Model Design methodology and its key tools (especially the Business Model Canvas).
- A series of materials and exercises that will help you in the following days and weeks as a “methodology guide” for working with Business Model Canvas.
- Brainstorming and a number of insights gained from the exercises and discussions during the workshop.
- The seminar is a one-day event and runs from 9:00 to 17:00.
- The seminar is held in Czech.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided for participants.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
3,630 CZK incl. VAT (3,000 CZK excl. VAT)
The seminar is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.