Learn how to use one of the world’s best methodologies for designing, developing and innovating business models and strategies. Strategyzer’s Business Model Design and their flagship tool, Business Model Canvas, are used by thousands of companies of all sizes and focuses to expand their offerings with products and services that are atypical for their industry, improve their profitability, or simply deliver more value to their customers. Any business owner or director who wants to innovate and improve their company’s competitiveness gets a very powerful yet relatively simple tool that they can put into practice the very next day.
This is a hands-on exercise that builds on the more theoretical introductory course on Business Model Design. The exercise is used to try out all the methods, procedures and tools associated with business model design on your own business and get wider feedback on the procedures used from other course participants and the lecturer.
The workshop is designed to provide in-depth practice and partial automation of the procedures and steps involved in using Business Model Design and all other tools over two days.
Key benefits of the workshop
- You will learn about the building blocks of different types of business models and see how they work in practice using real examples from global companies.
- You will learn how to work with the Business Model Design methodology so that you can use it the very next day to develop or build your business.
- You will learn how to work with different types of business models (freemium, two-sided platforms, etc.) and combine their features to create a unique model for you and – most importantly – for your customers.
- You will try out all the techniques and tools discussed on real examples to get the most out of them and learn how to work with them.
Who can benefit from it
Anyone who owns and (or) runs a business (from a start-up to a medium-sized company), wants to develop it further and continuously increase its competitiveness. Typically, these are owners or CEO/COOs of companies or directors of business units.
Typical outcomes of the seminar (or what you will take away)
- Acquired knowledge and ways of practical use of Business Model Design (and Canvas).
- A complete Business Model Canvas prepared (it will serve as a guide to work on further development or revision of your business model in collaboration with your team).
- A basis for practical work with the methodology in developing the business model in your own company.
- The workshop is a two-day event and runs both days from 9:00 to 17:00.
- The workshop is held in Czech.
- Refreshments and lunch are provided for participants.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- A prerequisite for participation in this workshop is completion of the one-day introductory seminar BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN AND REDESIGN.
6 655 CZK incl. VAT (5 500 CZK excl. VAT)
The workshop is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.