Learn how to use the cutting-edge Business Model Design methodology and the Business Model Canvas tool to analyse the market environment and design changes that will disrupt your market (disruption = business disruption). Similar to how Apple disrupted the established rules in the music industry (publishing and distribution through music labels) and came up with iTunes. With the right use of Business Model Design, you will be able to make a similar move.
Key benefits of the seminar
- You will learn about one of the world’s best tools for defining business models and strategic planning and management.
- You will learn how to use the Business Model Canvas tool and the Business Model Design methodology so that you can identify possible changes in the overall market (to your advantage) and be able to plan the steps that will lead to those changes.
- You will gain a tool and methodology that will enable you to innovate your business the way the world’s giants like Apple, Hilti, Nespresso, Lego and others do.
Who can benefit from it
Anyone who owns and (or) runs a business (from a startup to a medium-sized company), wants to further develop it and continuously increase its competitiveness. Typically, this is the owner or CEO/COO of companies, or the director of a strategic business unit (SBU).
Typical outcomes of the seminar
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of the key elements of the Business Model Design methodology and its key tools (especially the Business Model Canvas).
- A series of materials and exercises that will help you in the following days and weeks as a “methodology guide” for working with Business Model Canvas.
- Brainstorming and a number of insights gained from the exercises and discussions during the workshop.
- The seminar is a one-day event and runs from 9:00 to 17:00.
- The seminar is held in Czech.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided for participants.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
3,630 CZK incl. VAT (3,000 CZK excl. VAT)
The seminar is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.