The seminar deals with one of the modern tools of brand building – archetypes. Using practical examples and real-life examples of brands that you know from your surroundings, we will show the possibilities of using archetypes in the formation of personality and brand identity and subsequent promotion.
Key benefits of the seminar
- You will expand your toolbox in the field of marketing and brand psychology with a very powerful tool – archetypes, which will help you better define and design your brand personality.
- The seminar is based on practical examples of how to work successfully with archetypes in your daily work with your corporate brand.
- You will learn how to use archetypes in defining brand personality, how to subordinate corporate identity, copy, idea creation, etc.
Who can benefit from it
For marketers who are in charge of building a corporate or product brand or are directly responsible for the results of the brand they are entrusted with. This can be marketing managers, brand managers, marketing specialists, but also creatives (graphic designer, copywriter) who want to better understand the psychology of the brand through archetypes.
Typical outcomes of the seminar
- A complete overview of the archetypes, with examples in the form of real brands that correspond to each archetype.
- Knowledge of how to use each archetype and how to define brand personality and corporate identity through them.
- Tips and tools on how to recognize each archetype in other (competing) brands, which can facilitate successful positioning.
- The seminar is a one-day event and runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The seminar is held in Czech.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided for participants.
- Parking is available at all locations where we hold the course (parking may be charged).
- Maximum number of participants: 12
3,630 CZK incl. VAT (3,000 CZK excl. VAT)
The seminar is paid in advance on the basis of an advance invoice.