Part of the effort to increase the competitiveness of one’s own company is to review one’s existing company strategy and the business model on which the business is based from time to time. To see if there are new or different, more profitable ways to serve your own customers while delivering more value to them. A simple and effective way to conduct such a review is a design sprint using the Business Model Design methodology.
The course of cooperation
The implementation takes place in the form of design sprints using the Business Model Design methodology. Together we go through all nine building blocks of the Business Model Canvas and look for opportunities for change with positive impacts on the business. The result is typically two to three proposals for changing your business model.
When it is practical, we go deeper in the design sprint and also examine the external environment of the business model. We then also analyse competitors and their business models, industry trends, macroeconomic factors or sectoral forces (supplier-customer relationships, substitutes, etc.).
- Typickým výstupem je návrh dvou až tří nových upravených business modelů, které představují výraznějšA typical output is a proposal for two or three new modified business models that represent a significant positive change from the status quo and a proposal for next steps that will help you make the business model changes a reality.
- You’ll learn how to use a cutting-edge business model innovation methodology that makes it easy to evaluate your own business model or those of your competitors.
- At the same time, you’ll gain new business model designs that can mean new revenue sources, significant financial savings and usually a new competitive advantage.
- You will gain a new perspective on your own company and its strategy.
- Teamwork on business model (re)design often has a significant positive impact on the team. The design sprint thus also functions as team building.
Key building blocks
- Business Model Design methodology, proven and used globally for business model innovation.
- Business Model Canvas – a key tool of the Business Model Design methodology.
- An implementation team made up of your key people complemented by our facilitators (workshop guides).
- An effective form of design sprint that allows you to get very valuable input in a short time and maximize the return on your project investment.
The price depends on the length of the sprint and is based on the rate per business day (12,000 CZK excluding VAT).
When working with clients, we follow clearly defined principles. You can read them on our The way we work page.
Do you want to get to know your customers perfectly and prepare a value proposition they won’t refuse?
Let’s have a coffee. 😉