WHAT ARE COOKIES
These are small data files that are necessary for certain website functions, such as logging in. Cookies also allow the site to remember various settings such as language, font and other options you have chosen to view or use the site. This is why we place cookies on your computer. Most major websites and providers, including e-commerce sites, do the same.
Cookies can be categorised according to their durability and who places them on your computer. Cookies can be divided into two categories according to their durability:
- Short-term (session cookies) remain on your browser until you close your browser, after which they are deleted.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) remain stored in your browser for a long time (depending on your browser and cookie settings) or until you manually delete them.
Depending on who creates and processes the cookies, they can be divided into two categories:
- First party cookies are created directly by the website or by scripts on the same domain. They are most often used to provide basic functionality of the website.
- Third party cookies are most often cookies from advertising systems, social network widgets or embedded videos.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE
- Technical (first-party, short-term), which are necessary to ensure the elementary functionality of the site, i.e. storing the selected language version
- Google Analytics (third party, long term) we use in order to better personalize the site for you. In Google Analytics, we use the part of the analytical functions that do not collect the data necessary for profiling site users (age, gender, interests, IP address, etc.).
You can delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Most browsers also offer the option to block the placing of cookies on your computer, but in this case you will not be able to use all of our online services. You can find detailed information on how to set your browser to store cookies on the website of your browser provider.
- Internet Explorer
See AboutCookies.org for details.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Apart from the cookies mentioned above, we do not process any other personal data by default. The following cases are exceptions:
- Subscribing to our newsletter – we only store your email (no other data can even be entered into the form when subscribing to the newsletter), and only for the purpose of sending you the email newsletter you subscribed to.
- Contacting us by e-mail – if it is expedient (for example, for the purpose of communication regarding a potential order or similar), we store your e-mail address and the personal data you have provided in the e-mail communication (for example, in the signature or footer of the e-mail, etc.). This data is only stored for as long as necessary to deal with the matter about which you contact us and is not used for any other purpose.
- If you are our client, then we store the data that enable us to carry out the services you have ordered or the purchase of the products you have ordered (and we have supplied) – i.e. the contact details or other contacts you have voluntarily provided to us in the course of business.
WHO ACTS AS A PROCESSOR FOR US
The following institutions are the processors of personal data in relation to our company as controller:
- Hosting service provider.
- The provider of the e-mailing solution for sending out our newsletter.
- Accounting firm.
- A lawyer.
- Mobile operator.
- Providers of anonymized web analytics software.
- CRM solution provider.
- Providers of various software we use for our analytics and consulting services.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to contact us at any time to ask what personal data we process about you and for what purpose.
- You have the right to object to this processing.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data unless there is another legal reason (for example, a legal obligation) for processing it.